SpyHunter 4 is anti-spyware software application made by Enigma Software. Spy Hunter Antivirus is a very effective spyware eliminator with a basic and simple user interface. This program is a superb choice for individuals, who are not pc savvy. SpyHunter is a detailed Program will assist you to uncover creativity in you and impart in you the thirst to canalize the subconscious talents to a flow passive earnings. It does more than feature as one of the most effective spyware cleaners, nonetheless. It is antimalware software application, which includes anti-spyware performance.
There are no threats or hidden costs and 60 days refund guarantee offered for Spyhunter4. Nonetheless, there are several security professionals that recommend this program for experienced users, which need a light on-demand scanning device. The latest SpyHunter 4 version offers reputable defense against normal spyware and adware parasites, Internet browser hijackers and comparable threats.
Fix Problems of SpyHunter Software that Can’t be Installed or Uninstalled by Microsoft.com
Instantly repair program installation problems that installing or removing program fails because of corrupted registry keys or blocked installation. You can fix problems by Microsoft Support http://support.microsoft.com/mats/Program_Install_and_Uninstall
What it fix…
- Removes bad registry key on 64 bit operating systems.
- Windows registry keys that control the upgrade (patching) data that become corrupted.
- Resolves problems that prevent new programs from being installed.
- Resolves problems that prevent programs from being completely uninstalled and blocking new installations and updates.
- Use this troubleshooter for an uninstall only if the program fails to uninstall using the windows add/remove programs feature.
Fix Runtime Errors for Spyhunter 4 by Enigmasoftware.com
Runtime errors are caused by damaged files either from the Windows Operating System or from SpyHunter Spyware Scanner. If you are experiencing a runtime error when you attempt to operate or update Spy Hunter, appealing adhere to the instructions below to perform a clean re-installation of Spy Hunter. Most runtime errors can be fixed with merely by uninstalling and re-installing the current installation of SpyHunter.
In order to fix the runtime error problem, you need to perform 3 steps:
- Uninstall the current version of SpyHunter
- Delete the SpyHunter Folder
- Re-install SpyHunter.
How to Uninstall SpyHunter 4 by Enigmasoftware.com
To uninstall SpyHunter Spyware Detection Tool, follow the instructions below:
- Click on the “Start” or Windows logo button on the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Click on “Control Panel” or “Settings,” and then “Control Panel”
- In the “Control Panel” double-click “Add or Remore Programs” if you are using Windows XP, or “Programs” if you are using Windows Vista.
- In the list of programs that appears, find any mentions of SpyHunter. Then click the “SpyHunter” item once. A button that says “Remove” or “Change/Remove” will appear below the item. Click this button.
- Go through the uninstaller, making sure to select the “Uninstall” option.
- Repeat step #4 for any other versions of SpyHunter in your program list, under “Add or Remore Programs” if you are using Windows XP, or “Programs” if you are using Windows Vista.
- Close the “Add/Remove Programs” window, and the “Control Panel”
- Check on your “Desktop” if all the SpyHunter icons were deleted. If not, please delete all the remaining SpyHunter icons, such as “spyhunterFULL.exe” “SpyHunterS.exe” “SpyHunter,” or any other icon that is related to SpyHunter.
How to Delete SpyHunter Folder by Enigmasoftware.com
SpyHunter is an anti-spyware tool that is made to scan your pc’s hard drive eliminate any type of malicious programs that it discovers. However SpyHunter is known to bring many false positives, so you may ultimately find that you have to remover it from your system. Spy Hunter Antivirus does not have a function uninstall procedure, so in order to entirely remove the SpyHunter software from your PC you will have to manually delete it and remove the registry entry it creates.
The next step is to find and delete the SpyHunter folder
Please follow the instructions below to delete the SpyHunter 4 directory.
- On your “Desktop” or under the “Start” menu, click on “My Computer”
- Open “Local Drive(C:)”
- Under “Local Drive(C:)” double click the folder “Program Files” double click “Enigma Software Group”
- Then delete the folder called “SpyHunter” by right-clicking the folder and choosing “Delete”
Now that you have uninstalled SpyHunter 4 and deleted its folder, please reboot your computer before you re-download and re-install Spy Hunter.
If SpyHunter 4 is not your best choice, it’s time to find another Anti-Malware software.